Yet another lovely stay – we think our 7th time!
- The Church Inn at Chelmorton – good food, nice and cosy
- The Royal Oak at Hurdlow – really tasty food, very busy so advisable to book a table
- Gurkha Tingmo restaurant in Buxton – nice variation on an Indian restaurant – would go back
- Millers Dale & Chee Dale – lovely when the weather’s good
- Lathkil Dale – never walked this until this visit – well worth doing
- Sunrise on Bamford Edge – waiting for the sun there was really special (at 5:30am!)
Wood burner essential at start of week. Wish we’d had shorts by the end of the week!
Thanks again – sure we will be back.